Want to hire someone for initial setup of Monday.com

I need someone to setup Monday.com for a construction company to include leads, proposals, agreements, sub-contractors, order sheets and GAANT charts. You can contact me @ sandy@LuxoGrp.com

1 Like

Hi @Sandy! welcome to the monday community! There are lots of great folks here who can help out with monday setup!

I have experience setting up multiple small companies for architecture/construction, lead management, gantt charts, project cost tracking, automatic invoicing and more.

I would be happy to sit down and talk through your specific needs to see if we are a good fit to work together!
You can schedule a call here: Calendly - Tim Little
I will send you a direct email as well!

Best!

Hello @Sandy!

Setting up monday.com as a CRM and sales management is one of our specialties. We help companies all over the world leverage monday.com as a CRM on a weekly basis.

Feel free to book a free initial session to discuss further. I would love to get to know exactly what you need, how we can help and what your budget is.

Cheers!

Omnitas Consulting are platinum monday.com partners. We are located in Stockholm, Sweden and operate world wide. We are responsible for some of the most complex monday.com implementations out there. Thanks to this we have been awarded Best professional service partner by monday.com both 2019 and 2020.