We need help with resetting our automations

Hello, can anyone recommend someone for a straightforward job of resetting our automations?

Sarah,
Happy to help. We can take a look at your automations for free and based on the complexity offer an estimate. We are a certified monday partner with tons of experience dealing with automations and integrations.
Please feel free to contact us at info@cinapsys.com

Hi @Happytohelp :wave:

At upstream , we are proud to offer our expertise as Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners, and we were most recently awarded Professional Services Partner of the Year! :smile:

That said, there are a number of ways we can assist and support you in automation management. Happy to demonstrate for you and help you find best approach for your needs.

Lets discuss further together or have a quick call to get a feel for things if that’s your preference - reach me anytime:

+61 03 9067 5611
peta@upstreamtech.io

Alternatively, you can book straight into my calendar here:
Chat with Peta
International Client - Special Hours

Thank you for considering upstream as your partner, and have a great day ahead!

Kind regards,
Peta

Hi @Happytohelp ,

I am a certified monday.com consultant and would love to connect to understand your problem and help you in resetting the automations.

You can reach out to me at aquatic@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Hey @Happytohelp

Welcome to the monday .com community!

Now, it’s easier to reset automation workflows without spending time on manual work! By using “Rules Builder”, you can easily add, customize, and reset the condition of automation workflows. Similarly, you can create custom triggers and conditions in minutes with this intuitive builder. Thereby, ensuring everyone in your network follows the right stages, and processes function as you built them. Building retuned, error-proof workflows minimizes the chances of inaccuracies and enables you to scale whenever needed.

If you’re looking to reset a range of automation, hire monday.com consultants from a recognized company. They use the builder tool to remove or comment out the unwanted actions and re-launch workflows effectively.

Hi@Happytohelp,

We’re Monday experts, and we’re thrilled to assist you

Feel free to reach out if you have any specific questions or need further guidance. We’re here to make your Monday experience even more efficient!

See the tutorial of some Monday automations we did here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7a9gULpu7pZ3OAwhxP_8i_zXia9nI-o-

See our blog here on Monday Automations:

https://www.msquare.pro/blog/categories/monday-com

Feel free to book a slot from Calendly to discuss the further steps:

Visit our website for more details:

Join me on this exciting adventure, and let’s make Mondays your favorite day of the week! :rocket::rainbow:

If you need any implementation support kindly contact us

MSquare Support
Visit us here
Youtube Channel