What's The Biggest Challenge You Want Solved in Monday?

Hi All,

I recently discovered the Monday hackathon on Devpost and excited to participate.

In short, I would love learn what challenges current Monday users are facing

• Do you want to pull in data from a particular source?
  • Automate more communications and team check-ins?
  • Sales data from sources like Amazon Seller Central, Shopify, etc… in a single dashboard?
  • Something else?

My objective is to solve a generalized problem for a large percentage of the user base.

I know a wide variety of people and business use Monday, and therefore a lot of potential solutions to solve. For this particular project I’m staying focused on business challenges, likely related to information availability and/or communications automation, but also open to other opportunities.

If that sounds like something you could use assistance with… let’s chat!

Schedule Meeting

If you have 15-30 minutes to spare and in return a developer to potentially build a solution that can help solve your current challenges (free of charge) I would love to hear from you!

About Me

I’ve been developing for the Internet for around 15 years now. Working up and down the “stack” from modern React Components to backend API services. And because of this, the Monday hackathon is like a great fit, because it’s so encompasses a complete solution.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kamescoxgeraghty/