Would like to hire someone to set up our CRM

I would like to hire someone to set up our CRM - which is a little out of the ordinary and would like to include some segments that take place after the Win/lose segment - more so along the lines of the segments that take place up until the implementation of the project, and then possibly for communication after the job is done. What we would like is pretty much planned out, just looking for someone with the experience to set it up for us in the next couple of weeks before our season gets overwhelming (landscaping company)rather than trying to figure it out ourselves and not being able to implement it in time.

@GARYWEINBERG I’d love to setup your teams CRM; we have worked with many services companies like yourself and would be happy to build and customize your CRM.

You can book some time here for an initial free consult and discuss working together: Calendly - Tim Little

We have some special CRM pricing that makes it easy to get started, deliver and train your team on using monday.com CRM!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Gary, I work with Kick Consulting, and we’d love to help.

We’re an Australian based monday.com partner, focusing heavily on optimising CRM to clients workflows.

You can book a time with us here

And learn more about us here

Take care,
Anastasia

Hey Gary,

We’re an advanced delivery partner (monday sales crm implementors), and CarbonWeb’s bread and butter is CRM, and crew deployment flows are a common use case we help implement - Landscaping especially.

Get a free workflow exploration

We do custom scopes, but we also have a CRM built out on top of the monday sales CRM (learn more) that I think might be exactly what you need.

Get a demo

Hello @GARYWEINBERG
Greetings!

I have the expertise to set up your CRM according to your specific needs, including segments beyond the Win/Lose phase, focusing on the implementation phase and post-project communication.

Feel free to reach me at
E- jack(at)technogiq(dot)com
SkypeID: live:.cid.a0f06a69cf1c6478

Looking forward to your response.

Regrads
Jack

Hello @GARYWEINBERG

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! thespelas.com is a certified Advanced Services Delivery and official USA Solution Partner, with more than 6 years of experience in the platform.

We have a great depth of experience in setting up complex yet easy to use CRMs, and I am sure we can help create something really nice for your company to optimize your workflows.

Please do schedule an initial Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you!

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hey Gary,
I’m an official partner of monday.com and I’m experienced with successful implementation of monday CRM.
I can deliver it over the next week
Feel free to contact me
hezi@kindaa.io

@GARYWEINBERG we can help you at Upstream Tech :slight_smile:

I’m free to connect this week and go through your CRM plan with you, including the post sales/pre project components and the best way to set up for optimised efficiency.

Book straight in with the below link or shoot me an email with your availability and planned start date.

Meet with Upstream Tech

Peta | peta@upstreamtech.io
monday.com partner of the year 2023

Hey @GARYWEINBERG

We’re an advanced implementation partner and have the expertise to set up CRM based on your specific needs, including segments beyond the Win/Lose phase, focusing on the delivery phase and post-project assistance.

We have some special CRM implementation and pricing plans that makes it easy to commence, deliver, and train your workers on using monday.com CRM!

You can book some time here for discussion with our monday.com consultants

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Gary,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as I am an experienced Monday consultant
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

HI @GARYWEINBERG ,

If you’re still looking to set your CRM, Feel free to jump on a call with me. For more details, You can reach out to me at aquibcs@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar
+919971765472

Hi Gary,
I have expertise delivering advanced CRM deployment.
Please let me know suitable time to discuss together the expectations.

Write an email here

Else book a time to connect online here

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards
Deep