A Tab Bar for boards would be super awesome!

I understand that I can make a dashboard and link multiple boards to it for a glance at all of them at once… however, that’s a tad bit choppy… It would be nice to have multiple boards open with a tab bar so I can switch from one to the other with far less clicks and strokes than using the sidebar, especially if I could switch between those tabs with keyboard shortcuts.

I agree with thisssssss. I have 7 tabs open at all times cluttering up my browser just to easily go back and forth through these boards.

1 Like

How has this so low interest? I am working with the desktop app and need to use the browser if I want to view two boards simultaneously or switching easily between them. So much pain :frowning:
This should really be a native “feature” instead of relying on the browser for using multiple tabs.

This would be a great feature! We have a dashboard that pulls data in from 20 boards. During a meeting I want to be able to easily have a table view that shows different statuses, like In Progress or Completed. However, I would need to click through and filter each board to change the status, so instead I have multiple table widgets each with a different status filtered. Instead, I would love to have dashboard tabs where I can just see which view I want when I want instead of readjusting the filters or having many tables on one dashboard.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Having tabs like in a browser would make Monday.com a lot more efficient!

Exactly! This is something that should have been implemented from version 1.