About the Hire an Expert category

Hello!

We are Pygmy Elephant Travel, a company based in the US with a branch in Germany that sells high-mountain hiking itineraries around the globe. We are already Monday users but we’re looking for a consultancy to improve our processes inside the application.

Thank you!

Hi @Cobawsky! Welcome to the monday.com community!

I’ve helped many small and medium size businesses with optimizing monday.com and integrating with other internal systems (quickbooks, timetrackers, shopify, etc…)

I would love to sit down with you to discuss your specific needs and see if we are a good fit to work together.
Feel free to schedule a free consult at this link: Calendly - Tim Little

Best!

Hi @Cobawsky !

If you are still looking for help, I’d be happy to meet with you and see if our team might be able to assist you.

A bit about us, our team has specialized in Monday.com for three years now, and we love the software! Our team consists of Monday.com experts, project managers, and a developer/Zapier expert, so you will never have to wait for answers. We provide an all-in-one system, where we dream up and implement the processes you need with ease and provide ongoing support.

We offer a complimentary 1-hour initial meeting to review your current setup, and I can show you options going forward. You can book a session through this link(Calendly - Lauren Bemister )

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lauren
Kick Consulting
(https://www.kickconsulting.com.au/ )