Add time for an incident report form

Hi, I’m trying to create an incident report using the form view, however when I add the ‘Hour’ column it doesn’t appear on the form in preview mode. I basically want the option of being able to input any time I wish, rather than the system defaulting to the time the form was filled in at - if that makes sense. Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @Tahir01 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

I’m afraid the hour column isn’t currently compatible with the form view.
You could use the numbers column instead, and add a description above this field to make it clear to the user of the form that they should use this to add a time.
This definitely isn’t an ideal solution but I wonder if it could serve as a workaround for now?

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Feature feedback - monday Community

Best,
Dani

Hi @Dani

Thank you for the reply.

Just another questions, I’ve updated a column title on the main table, but it hasn’t updated the the heading on the Form? I have refreshed the page several times - am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, I’m still fairly new to Monday.com

Hi @Tahir01

Thanks for coming back to me!
Can you try to edit this directly from the form view?
You should be able to click the title to edit it:

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you!

Best,
Dani

Hi Dani,

Hope you are well.

I can edit from the Form view, I was just curious as to when I update the main table column, it doesn’t automatically update the Form view – if that makes sense.

Many thanks