Add time for an incident report form

Hi, I’m trying to create an incident report using the form view, however when I add the ‘Hour’ column it doesn’t appear on the form in preview mode. I basically want the option of being able to input any time I wish, rather than the system defaulting to the time the form was filled in at - if that makes sense. Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @Tahir01 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

I’m afraid the hour column isn’t currently compatible with the form view.
You could use the numbers column instead, and add a description above this field to make it clear to the user of the form that they should use this to add a time.
This definitely isn’t an ideal solution but I wonder if it could serve as a workaround for now?

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

1 Like

Hi @Dani

Thank you for the reply.

Just another questions, I’ve updated a column title on the main table, but it hasn’t updated the the heading on the Form? I have refreshed the page several times - am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, I’m still fairly new to Monday.com

Hi @Tahir01

Thanks for coming back to me!
Can you try to edit this directly from the form view?
You should be able to click the title to edit it:

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you!

Best,
Dani

Hi Dani,

Hope you are well.

I can edit from the Form view, I was just curious as to when I update the main table column, it doesn’t automatically update the Form view – if that makes sense.

Many thanks

Hey there! So sorry for the late reply here! We hope you were able to get this Form View updated with changes from the main table but if not, can you let our team know at support@monday.com? We’ll be able to troubleshoot this with you there!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.