Dashboard - Table View: Foot Summary of the Boards

Introduce an option within the dashboard table view to display a summarized version of each board’s data. This summary would provide a concise overview of the most important insights from each board, allowing users to quickly grasp the state of each project or area of focus without delving into the detailed table view.

Key Points:

1. Condensed Insights: The Foot Summary would present essential information, such as totals, averages, or key metrics, in a single line for each board. Users could instantly understand the overall status without scrolling through individual items.

2. User-Friendly: By providing a snapshot of each board’s status, we empower users to make swift decisions and prioritize actions based on the summarized data. This enhances the user experience and accelerates productivity.

Implementing the Dashboard Table View Foot Summary has the potential to make our dashboard even more powerful and user-centric. It aligns with our commitment to providing efficient tools that facilitate informed decision-making.

I know that you can collapse the boards in the table view, but unfortunately the thing is that when I collapse the boards in the dashboards, the main boards are also collapsed and as soon as we open those up, it goes back up again in the dashboard.

I would be happy if you could implement this function.

Hi @gulahmedtribework if an add-on is an option, I suggest taking a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful. It allows creating custom charts and task lists that you can share via scheduled reports or place in a monday dashboard. Here’s an example Table chart that shows the summaries of each board:

The columns are configurable. You can learn more about this chart at the Tour page or start a free trial via the Monday Marketplace.

Hi @sl1nna ,
Thank you for the wonderful suggestion, unfortunately due to the guidelines no add-on would come into question, we would need a function from monday.com directly in the tool, however I would like to thank you again very much for the suggestion.

1 Like