Deleting multiple boards & columns

Would be especially handy for use cases where developer forgets to reformat / comment out code that runs in infinite loop but realizes too late & his/her mishap creates an insane # of boards / columns. User wishes there was an undo btn or mutation they could call but there isn’t so they have to right click + del far too many times :slightly_frowning_face:

Like so:

(I swear I spent like 10 mins manually deleting every single board :expressionless: )

Hey @supernova,

Consider this one personally voted on by me…that’s never a fun thing to go through. I’ll be sure to pass the feedback along to our dev team and see if it’s something that we can look into implementing in the future.

In the meanwhile, I will share a cute puppy to hopefully brighten your day after all that :slight_smile:

-Daniel

2 Likes

aww cute!! <3
( thanks for understanding the struggle :pray: )

1 Like

Here’s a +1 and a :purple_heart: from me!! This got me right in the feels. Testing board automations to improve our process for monthly client invoicing and I think I’ll be right click-deleting in my sleep for months!

1 Like

oh noo @MSullivan that sounds like a nightmare… :frowning: hopefully this feature will be implemented sooner rather than later! :crossed_fingers:

Hey dsilva,
how fare is the dev-team ? Do you offer this important function soon?
THX, Marki

1 Like

Any word of this functionality being implemented. As it is seems you should be able to check a box in header of the columns to then delete them at the same time.

1 Like

+1 in requesting this functionality. I’m manually deleting a ton of columns right now.

+1 for me too. I had an automation that created 900 columns instantly and I can’t undo it or delete the board

Hey @supernova,

there is a nice new app out there that does exactly what you are looking for. It’s called Batch Hero for monday and has among other things the following feature:

• Delete Column - effortlessly remove columns from multiple boards, simplifying the decluttering process. Whether it’s optimizing space or adapting your workspace to changing project requirements, Batch Hero makes it easy to maintain a clutter-free environment.

You also get other really great actions like Add Column and even Copy Column across multiple boards.

Might be worth keeping an eye on. I think it will definitely help you with your first problem mentioned here. And best of all, it’s totally free.

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Michele