Error "Sorry for the inconvenience, we couldn't create the Widget"

Whenever we add a app’s item view to a board, we’re getting the error “Sorry for the inconvenience, we couldn’t create the Widget”. This seems to be a recent error (last couple of days.) It doesn’t happen with standard item views (like Item Card), but it seems to happen only with app item views (I tried a couple of apps, including DocuGen.)

Although the errors is displayed, the item view is added successfully and it doesn’t seem like there is any impact on the usability of the app’s item view.

Does anyone know the reason for this error?

1 Like

Hello there @samicaracand,

Would you be able to please fill this form so our team can take a look into this? Please add as much detail about your case as possible.

Looking forward to hearing from you via the form!

Cheers,
Matias

This is happening to us as well since yesterday, @samicaracand @Matias.Monday if you find out the root cause of the issue please share with us as well.

Cheers,
Reeshav

Hello there @reeshav, if you would be able to please fill this form, that would be fantastic so that our team can take a look into your case as well :smile:

Cheers,
Matias

Just submitted the ticket.
Thanks @Matias.Monday

1 Like

yes same problem here, @samicaracand if you’ve found a solution please post it here

@Matias.Monday We have a couple of customers with open support tickets about this.

And every marketplace vendor I’ve talked to has seen it too.

1 Like

@anas0.slack I am still getting this error message. No response yet from monday.com dev support. It’s been 10 days since I heard from them

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Our team is working on this and we will be replying in each of the open tickets :smile: