Form - ability to download documents

I would like to create a form for my clients to use, however i would also like them to be able to download a document, complete it and then upload it as a part of the form submission. Is this possible? What integrations may be able to assist with this>

I agree. This feature would be really helpful for a non-profit client getting people to submit design ideas for a project, that they have to hand draw and take a picture of, then resubmit.

Hey @HelenCC @masonmay

Nachliel from Easyapps here

The monday form description supports HTML, allowing you to embed Hyper Links with the a tag in the format of <a href="URL_TO_FILE" download="YourFormName.pdf">Download PDF</a> or you can point to the source of the file and have them open it like this <a href="URL_TO_FILE" target="_blank">Download</a>

In addition to supporting HTML in the form description, our monday form builder app Easyform supports this in the description of each question in the form, and on the Thank you page, allowing you to build a form like this:

Downlaod and upload to from

In addition to that, we offer:

• Connected Board support:
    • Limiting selection to a single item.
    • Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
    • Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
    • Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
  • Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
    • Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
    • Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
    • Setting a maximum for file size.
    • Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
  • Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
  • Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
  • Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.

If you’re interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly on your web page, you can check out our Monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.

You can set up a free demo here or contact us at support@easyappshq.com.

Here is an example of our form in action:

main gif easyform

I hope this helps,

Nachliel