How can the graphql pagination be removed or how to request for all the items present in the board, it looks like the query limits me 25 items per request, can anyone help me on this?

graphql_query = “”"
query myQuery($boardId: [ID!]) {
boards(ids: $boardId) {
items_page {
cursor
items {
name
id
}
}
}
}
“”"
this is the query that i have used

You’re more likely to get a reply to API questions in the monday Apps & Developers - monday Community Forum section of the community.

That said!

query ($boardIds: [ID!]) {
  boards(ids: $boardIds) {
    id
    name
    items_page(limit: 100) {
      items {
        id
        name
      }
    }
  }
}

See the Items page documentation - where arguments are documented, including the limit argument where it mentions the default is 25 items - maximum is currently 100. (They have an intention to increase that eventually, but I believe are waiting until they are sure the API 2023-10 is stable)

Thank you cody,
Can you please give me Graphql query to get all the details of the board. I am getting ID and Name only I am not able to get other values like date created , date update and others.
query = “”"
{
boards {
id
name

}
    }
    """

I am using this query for now, when i add new values below name like date_created or created_at, it says there are no such fields

You should consult the API documentation for which fields are available on each object.

On the left is the API reference section that lists all the major field types, and within those you can see the fields on the objects.

For example, the board creation date is not available. However updated_at is a field you can query on a board.

query = “”"
{
boards {
id
name
updated_at
type
items_count
description
communication
workspace_id

}
    }
    """

is there any way to filter board with type ? like i want to get the boards with type boards only