Illegal Formula Error with Exam Status Check Formula

Hi everyone,

I’m hoping to get some assistance with an “illegal formula” error I’m encountering in Monday. I’ve been trying to implement a formula to check if an exam is needed, taking into account missing exam dates, and displaying “NÃO” (NO) or “SIM” (YES) accordingly.

The formula I’m using is:

=IF(ISBLANK({Data Exame}), "", IF(DAYS(TODAY(), {Data Exame}) >= {GHE}, "NÂO", "SIM"))

This formula seems to be correct based on the Monday.com documentation and examples I’ve seen. However, I keep getting the “illegal formula” error when I try to save it.

I’ve checked for syntax errors, ensured the column formats are correct, and tried using the formula builder, but the error persists. I’m not sure what’s causing the issue.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve it? I would appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi Klarc,

You’re not saying what type of data is {GHE}.
I tested your formula replacing {GHE} by 0 and it worked fine. So the problem may be with {GHE}.

__

Want to take your formulas to the next level? Try the Advanced Formula Booster, the app that reinvents formulas in monday.

• Create formulas without using the Formula column (and avoid its limitations)
  • Build formulas involving data from the previous item, the next item, the sub-items, the parent item, even items in the same group or the same board.
  • In one formula, update multiple columns from multiple items.

Check our blog for real use cases.