Introducing monday AI assistant! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

How can we develop on the infrastructure?
@OrFrid

Hey!
The infrastructure will be available for developers that signed up for our hackathon in 2 weeks, and it will be available in our Apps Framework later on.
Thanks,
Or

1 Like

How do you activate this feature in mondays. Is it an app?

Where does the data that the monday AI scrubs come from? AI is notorious for taking writing from people without consent. Have the people who wrote the data that is being scrubbed fully consented to being used by artificial intelligence?

there was a form where you could sign up to try it out during a webinar… That I know of only some accounts are trying it out. I was able to get my hands on it.

1 Like

Is there a way to un-opt in? I did and it put it right where the β€œSearch” is on boards so it is very easy to click! Could’nt have picked a worst spot!

2 Likes

Yes! why did it get put in the position of an existing control?

Thank you so much for continuing to move the product forward with such innovative ideas.

With regards to the AI functionality, and please excuse my lack of tech understanding; does this functionality open up the data to places like ChatGPT (or whatever AI app is leveraged)?

E.G, we choose a 3rd party app in Monday, that app leverages another AI app (?), this means AI can learn from the data from within Monday - correct?

The concerns are around company / customer privacy.

Go to your Menu, select monday.labs and scroll down to where it says β€œAi Assistant beta” and then select Deactivate. You can activate or deactivate any features you may not like there.

This is the Terms and Conditions for the AI. In section 3, it discusses your concern.

They also state on the website overviewing it that β€œWe are using multiple AI services. The specific services that we’re using are proprietary.” You can find more information for it on this page.

Thank you Rose for your reply. I already did that and it is still here. I have regular users that are seeing it now.

Is this available for use yet?

Hi @Baruhshmil,

Check out this announcement!

Best,
Rachel

Hi
Questions:

Can you use AI models like Chatgpt to access Monday?

I’m using large language models like Chatgpt in python.

Another question I have is this: when doing a discovery call with clients I map their basic processes.

I collect the steps of the process, the fields, the automations and the formulas.

Then to do a demo call I have to mannually create the whole workflow. And then demo it to clients.

This takes some time, and you are not earning any money. This is just a sales process. If you have 10 potential clients and you create 10 demos it costs you a lot of time. And this is a repetitive process that can be automated. By using AI.

It would be great if you could feed the AI with your written description of the paper process, the fields and automations, and the AI produces Code. And that code could be uploaded in Monday and you get the automated process.

Is anybody thinking about this? Anybody knows what the code behind a workflow looks like?

When you create a board with 10 groups and each group has 10 tasks and 20 fields, how does the code look like in the back end?

Is this javascript? How is graphQL used?

I want to experiment with letting the AI bot/chatgpt AI create the code of the board, automations and fields.

Anybody has some thoughts where to start with this?

I can program in python and learning javascript.

So basically: if you hand the requirements of a whole paper workflow to somebody who can program on the platform of Monday (in the back end) they could produce code and then your requirements are turned into a workflow, right?

So I believe the AI can also produce code for the Monday back end. This is what I want to dive in.

Hello,
I dont see the AI assistant in my monday account.
Do I need to do anything to enable it?
Regards,