Looking for HR Templates

Hi - We are looking for a Monday.com HR templates/ advice to assist with the customisation and implementation of Monday and its HR abilities into our business.

We are looking for a professional and simple way to implement HR into our company

Any tips, advice, successful templates or experience would be greatly appreciated

Please respond on here in the first instance.

Regards,
Rebecca Lee
Executive assistant Yorcoms Group Ltd

Hi @Rebecca.lee - Welcome to the community! I’d be happy to have a chat to help steer you in the right direction and share some tips on using monday․com for HR management activities. We offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week. You can book one here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

Hi @Rebecca.lee and welcome to the community! You have come to the right place as there are numerous monday.com pros here to assist you.

We would love to chat with you to dig deeper on your objectives of an HRIS. We have worked with a few clients in the past to track HR related activities and flows, and really focusing in on employee health, workload, etc.

Feel free to DM me here or shoot me a message at info@greenllamas.com. We offer complementary 1 hour discovery sessions to get things started and to ensure we are a good fit.

Also, check us out online to see more about what we do!

Thanks!
Mark