Need a Monday.com consultant in Colorado Springs

We are a growing, mid-sized construction company and we need a local consultant in, or very near, Colorado Springs, CO to help build out our boards.

Thank you

Hi @Katdago ,

I am a certified monday consultant having experience in delivering solutions to many constructions usecases. I would love hear about your process and help you out accordingly.

Feel free to connect at aquibcs@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Hey @Katdago

As a Monday.com official partner, I help many businesses build and optimize their workflows and working methods with the monday.com platform.

I’d like to mention that I’m pretty experienced with your needs as I’ve implemented such solutions for some previous customers

I’d love to work with you on this project and I can ensure you will be satisfied with the final delivery.

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

hezi@kindaa.io
My Calendly

Hey @katdago

Being a recognized monday.com consulting firm, we help many construction businesses build and optimize their workflows and boards on the monday.com platform.

I’d like to mention that our consultants are experienced with needs like yours as they’ve implemented such solutions for some previous clients.

Our consultants can also work at your required timing and provide remote support extensively. I can ensure you will be satisfied with our consultant’s approach.

Please connect with our consultants and take your project forward.

Hi! Have you found someone to help yet? I am located in Lakewood, CO. I am a Monday partner and certified expert.