Tool tip is showing behind the modal

Hi,

I am using Vibe Modal in my code.

The tool tip name(close) for closing button of the modal is showing behind the modal.

Please refer to the screen shot for your reference. And help us as soon as possible.

Hello there @Priya,

Would you be able to provide a screen recording in which you show your view with the modal closed, then open it and show the tool tip?

Hi @Matias.Monday ,

Please refer the below link for the demo video for your more reference.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GxKvDpgYAvPIh7DrSolIlpQZly0V8QIr?usp=share_link

Thank you very much @Priya !!

I will take this with the team in charge of the design system and let you know when they reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers,
Matias

Hello again @Priya,

Our team will take a look into it.

For a quick fix, the tooltip can receive a zIndex property (please check out this documentation about how to use it) and the current modal zIndex is --monday-modal-z-index: 10000; so if you give this element a className and in your CSS file, you use that className and apply z-index: 10001; this should put it on top of the modal!

Hello again @Priya,

Our team in charge of the design system would like to get in contact with you via email.

Would that be OK?

Would it be OK for us to use the email address that you used to create your community user?

Hi @Matias.Monday,

The above given styles does not work for me.

Please refer the below screenshot and help me.

Hello again @Priya,

Our team in charge of the design system would like to get in contact with you via email. You can take this with them directly.

Would that be OK?

Would it be OK for us to use the email address that you used to create your community user?

Hi @Matias.Monday,

Apologies for the delay in my response! I got stuck up in another issue.

Sure, Please make sure the email contact with the design team. That works for me.

Thanks in Advance!
Priya

Sounds good @Priya!

I will let them know :slightly_smiling_face: