In the form builder, some fields can have a lot of options, which are all displayed. This requires a lot of scrolling when editing forms. It would be helpful to have a collapse/expand/collapse all/expand all options for such fields with the default being collapsed.
Nachliel from Easyapps here
Our Monday form builder app, Easyform, supports displaying status and dropdown column options as radio buttons, buttons, and dropdowns, allowing you not to see the options when the dropdown option is selected:
In addition to that, we offer:
- Connected Board support:
- Limiting selection to a single item.
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
- Setting a maximum for file size.
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,