Adding a Search Bar to Filter Information in a Table for Website Embed

The goal is to allow website visitors to easily search and filter information within the embedded table.

Desired Functionality:

1. Search Bar: Integrate a search bar within the embedded Monday.com table on my website.
  2. Dynamic Filtering: Enable users to type keywords or phrases into the search bar, with the table dynamically updating to display only the relevant information.
  3. User-Friendly Interface: Ensure a seamless and intuitive experience for website visitors, making it easy for them to locate specific data within the embedded table.

Hi @Aurora

your use case sounds like a perfect match for our Board to Website Widget app, which hit the marketplace earlier this year.

It’s a simple no-code solution, which lets you turn your board into an embeddable widget for your website. Beside your requested search function, you can fully customize the look and feel for a seamless integration into your website.

Take a look at our demos to get a better understanding of what’s possible.

Let me know what you think.

– Markus

Hi Markus,
what if you wanted to embed a gantt chart in a website - could your app cover this with a search bar as well?

1 Like

Hey Brandan,

Currently the app doesn’t have a Gantt chart layout, but only the table and grid ones.

Maybe one more topic to discuss in our upcoming call tomorrow.

– Markus

P.S. I replied to your email earlier today, hope you received it.