I have a client. They want to add a link containing a text regarding the personal data protection law to their Monday forms. In addition, they want to put a checkbox to confirm the explicit consent statement. How can we obtain consent for personal data through monday forms?
Nachliel from Easyapps here
The monday form description supports HTML, allowing you to embed links with the a tag in the format of
<a href="https://www.example.com" target="_blank">Click here to visit example.com</a> .
In addition to supporting HTML in the form description, our Monday form builder app Easyform supports this in the description of most question types in the form and on the Thank you page.
Regarding adding a checkbox to the form, see monday’s article about the checkbox column.
In addition to that, we offer:
- Connected Board support:
- Limiting selection to a single item.
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
- Setting a maximum for file size.
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,