My team is currently working on adding a monday.com form to our website in order to track new leads. The integration of Monday.com has been going well, however, we are noticing that there aren’t many options for customizing the form to better fit the rest of the website.
For example, we are unable to change the “submit” button from pink to blue to match our company’s logo. We are also unable to change the shape of the boxes to have rounded edges, for instance. There are many small things like this that we would want to customize that would make the world of difference for us.
Nachliel from Easyapps here
Our Monday form builder app, Easyform, supports styling all form components, including the submit button, allowing you to create a form that better matches your brand.
In addition to that, we offer:
- Connected Board support:
- Limiting selection to a single item.
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
- Setting a maximum for file size.
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
If you’re interested in creating styled forms that better match your brand and embed perfectly on your web page, you can check out our Monday.com app Easyform and our extensive documentation site.
You can set up a free demo here or contact us at email@example.com.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,