Automation to Update Time Zone from World Clock Column

I think a GREAT feature would be to add the ability to have a location column talk to a world clock column. That way if you set the location as Los Angeles, CA, the world clock would automatically convert to PST/PDT. I think an update like this would be invaluable for all teams who use Monday to store client contacts.

Agreed. Found your post because I was wondering the same thing. I’m a new user and am setting up my customer list and sales pipeline boards. I suppose the developers haven’t gotten around to it yet, but it seems crazy that I have to manually enter the time zone when I’ve already entered phone number area code and location. I think it should autofill but could then be edited if it were the wrong time zone. Monday.com seems to sometimes to show the wrong country flag for a given phone number. This could wreak havoc in the autofill time zone feature, if it were implemented.

Good idea. +1
If anyone is not sure of what the available options are you can find them here: Moment Timezone | Home

+1, Let’s GOOOO!!! How can you be an effective CRM if you can’t easily tell time zones? You have an annoying country flag by default, but not a time zone?

2 Likes

+1! I also need this feature! monday product team - please take note.

+1 for this feature, as the others said, seems intuitive if it could be made to match location column.