Automations: Editing/Changing Improvement

While editing an existing Automation, we need the ability to DELETE any portion of the Automation at will.
e.g. if my Automation was set up to create several Sub-Items, I want to be able to Delete any of them that are not relevant to our process anymore.
Currently, you can Clear the specifics of a given command, but cannot erase it from the Automation altogether. This forces you to create a whole new Automation from scratch when only a portion of it needed to be removed.

Agree this needs fixing. Also it is impossible to create some automations from scratch and finding the right template can be hit or miss.
e.g.
Every day, if Status is not Shipped, notify Assigned To

I should say it is possible to create that automation, but not from scratch only from a hard to find template.
And what I actually want is
Every day, if Status is not Shipped and item is in , notify Assigned To
which seems impossible

Likewise to add an element. I have an automation which creates multiple subitems and I need to add another subitem. At the moment I’m not sure if I have to scrap the whole thing and start again.

Hi @StephRH - if you duplicate the automation first you can edit/delete the individual blocks.

Thanks,
Mark

Brilliant, thank you.