Building an ERP in monday.com

Hello,

I am trying to use monday.com to set up an ERP for my e-commerce business. I use a 3rd party warehouse to manage and ship my inventory, but up til now I’ve been managing inventory, forecasting, and B2B orders manually on Google Sheets.

Has anyone else tried to set up an ERP on monday.com? What integrations and automations were useful to you?

Thanks!
Tanner

Hi Tanner. We have set up what is effectively an ERP and I found Monday really useful. We have a fairly complicated use case. I’ve found the mirror boards element super handy, although there are some hurdles in using them in automations and pulling certain data. As we’ve started to refine the process, I have found getting handy with Integromat/Make.com has been pretty useful.

Good to know, thank you! Do you guys sell on Amazon or Shopify by chance? Those are my main channels, so I’m trying to find monday.com integrations with those two. So far, the only way I’ve been able to connect them to monday.com is through Zapier.

We don’t, sorry! I imagine either Zapier or Integromat/Make works ok with those for sure however.

Your post about setting up an ERP caught my eye because I’ve been in a similar boat before. Running an e-commerce business is no joke, and managing inventory, forecasting, and B2B orders manually on Google Sheets can be a real headache.

Integrations and automations can really be a game-changer in streamlining your processes and freeing up your time for more important tasks.
If you’re still on the hunt for solutions, you might wanna give ERP ChatGPT integration a shot. I’ve heard it’s got some slick features that could help take your business to the next level.

@tannernelson26 I have helped to set up reporting (using a 3rd party add-on) for a few clients who have been using monday for tracking orders. I wrote a blog post on the topic: Tracking orders and shipments with monday.com and Screenful - Screenful Blog

@tannernelson26 Not sure if you are still exploring building an ERP on monday.com - I suggest you checkout Triggerly for updating inventory values using QR codes. Let me know if this works for you.