Could Someone Give me Advice on Integrating Custom Features into Monday.com?

Hello there,

I am currently exploring ways to enhance our workflow on Monday and I am interested in integrating some custom features.

We have data coming in from various sources and I’d like to streamline the process of importing this data into the website. Are there any best practices or tools that can help with this?

I would like to set up custom notifications based on specific triggers within our workflows. Is there a way to achieve this within Monday.com, or would I need to use external tools for this purpose?

We are looking to create more interactive dashboards within Monday.com to visualize our data better. Are there any tips or examples of how others have achieved this effectively?

Also I have gone through this post: https://community.monday.com/t/integration-with-3rd-ccsp-application/43338 which definitely helped me out a lot.

Thankyou in advance for your help and assistance.

Hi @rich20509 , with zzBots (3rd Party) you can automate a lot of difference processes. For one of your automations you mentioned custom notifications, while we aren’t able to send a notification directly from Monday.com, we can still send emails or text messages.

If your interested in getting your workflow automated, just chat with us on our website.