Bulk delete items in Recycle Bin?

Is there a way to bulk select and delete items in the Rycycle Bin? I have items in the Bin that seem to still be pulling data into my other areas (time/resourcing tags). Right now I am having to individually delete each one so the data isn’t pulled in.

Thank you for any suggestions on how I can expedite this task.

1 Like

Hi @bake6098

At the moment, it’s not possible to bulk delete items from the Recycle bin I’m afraid.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.

Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

Best,
Dani

Where bulk delete is something that would be good. The real issue is boards are pulling data from deleted items. This should not be possible.

5 Likes

Bulk deleting/emptying the recycling bin should be possible and for sure once something is in the the bin it should not still show up any anything that is active or on dashboards.

1 Like

Is there any further news on this? 2023 and it’s still not a function yet?

2 Likes

Has anyone found an update on this function? Because we use so many features of Monday in our boards it slows things down and causes integrations to crash when the recycle bin isn’t emptied. But emptying one by one is really slow.