Can custom apps be built using python

Hi, I see there are example node.js apps and even a mondaySdk for javascript. Is it possible to create monday.com apps using python and deploying to the marketplace, or simply using for our own account?

I am creating an app to import and map data to certain boards based on the required formatting.

I am more skilled in python and have been picking up react to make our monday app - needless to say, if I can use python it will be a faster process.

Any help is appreciated. thanks in advance

If your app communicates with a back-end, then back-end can be built in any language (e.g. Typescript, Python, Go, etc.).

But from what I understand a Monday app needs to be packaged as a web application. React is probably the best candidate since all the examples and the design component library are written in React.

Hope this helps.

I think a simple solution here could be to have your react or next app just expose some routes. Then you can deploy your python backend on some servers separately, now in Monday the user will interact with the frontend route that makes a post to your backend that you hosted somewhere and this can process your request.