Changing the currency in sales dashboard

The currency in my Deal tracker is set to GBP but in the Sales Dashboard figures are displayed in USD. How to I change the dashboard to GBP?

Hi there! Is this being displayed in the Dashboard through a Numbers Widget ?

If so, you can adjust the Unit in the settings of the widget:

Hi Malia, thanks for replying. I don’t have a widget settings option. We’re currently using the free CRM in Monday, but looking to upgrade shortly. I’m thinking that because we are on the free plan, we are limited on what we can adjust/see?

Thanks for following up, Julie! Would you be able to send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing? I’d love to take a look so that I can best help!

Hi Malia, screenshot below as requested. I don’t seem to have the cog wheel to go into settings/widgets?
Picture1

Thank you for sending this, Julie!

Taking a look, I can see you’re viewing the Dashboard from the “View” tab, which will not have the widget settings. That said, I noticed the “Edit” tab is grayed out.

To confirm, if you hover your cursor/mouse over the grayed out “Edit” text, does a pop-up appear noting why this is not an option? I’ve included a screenshot too show what I’m looking for:

Hey @julie.swanzy !

Great question about Changing the currency in sales dashboard. The answer is actually covered in the 3rd episode of our brand new Aulysius Corner series, launched specifically to tackle your questions!

Our team of monday com wizard dives deep into this topic. You can jump right in at the [06:57] mark to see what options there are for Changing the currency in sales dashboard.

We cover a bunch of other mysteries in this episode too, so if you have any lingering questions, be sure to check it out:

1. Go to Youtube
  2. Search → Aulysius Corner 3
  3. Get your problem solved!

Hope this helps!

~ Aulysius Corner Rep

@julie.swanzy converting currency on monday.com CRM is possible with Smart Column app and super easy to set up. See below