Columns fields on item detailpage

Whenever I work inside a board and its items I find myself switching back and forward from the board to the updates just to check the information of the status of a column.

It would be great and a huge timesaver to be able to create or edit updates or comments while being able to reach the data on the columns (for example status or deadline columns).

It took me a while to realize that this isn’t possible. I clicked around trying to add columns to the “detail view” but gave up.

I am hiding some columns but I still want to see them in some sort of detail view. At least a “description” or “summary” field would be very useful

1 Like

@monday-team I must say it is really awesome that this feature is implemented. Using it everyday and it saves times and gives me a better overview of the item I am viewing.

I will take my vote from this item in the community but that’s because of the limitations on the amount of votes.
I really do hope this feature will be supported in the future and even get some love and attention.

Two things that I would live to see being added / improved;

1. Fully support of link to items columns
  2. Make the update section in this view a bit wider. This way buttons can be shown fully and text wil be a bit more readable

Thanks in advance!