Customize reminder presets in update section

Hi guys!

Is there a way to customize or set manualy settings for this reminder in update section?

Hi.
Did you receive an answer on this question? Because I received the same question in our Team and couldn’t find anything in Monday.

No :confused:
We are still waiting

Hi @the.rocket and @MP-Sunparadise :wave:

Sorry for the delay here!

Currently it is only possible to pick from the available reminder options shown - you cannot create a custom reminder from the updates section at this time I’m afraid.
You can create a reminder for the item itself using our Automations, and specify the specific number of days, weeks or months for when you’d like to be notified but this doesn’t currently extend to the update reminders.

I can definitely appreciate how this would be a useful addition to the platform for yourself, and I’m sure for other teams too, so I would highly recommend opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,
Dani

Hi @Dani, thank you for automation suggestion, but it doesn’t solve problem :confused: We have a lot of small tasks and it is impossible to accomplish same effect with automations.

Hi @the.rocket,

I can totally appreciate this isn’t an ideal solution, and an area that we can definitely improve on!

The only other suggestion I would have here is to perhaps look at using the subitems to track the smaller tasks rather than the updates section.
This would allow you to have a due date column for each smaller task, which you can use as the date you’d like to be reminded on.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Dani

Hi again @the.rocket!

I hope the answers in this thread were useful for you. I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved as there hasn’t been a response in this thread for over 7 days :slight_smile:

If you have any additional questions on this or feel your question was not resolved please do let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best, Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.