Dashboard Colored Number Widget

Could we change the color of the background and the font of the number widget just like the title widget? when we have too many stats on the board it starts looking very 1 dimensional and hard to emphasize on key numbers.

5 Likes

I support this request :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be great to chose rules as well :slight_smile: For example if total > x, make the widget green, if < x make it red

@StephaneGout Yes, it would be great to have Excel-style Conditional Formatting.

4 Likes

I too support custom coloring of dashboard elements

Hi, I agree. There is a thread so you can vote and support as well.

Hello. Did you get any response from Monday team on this idea?

Hello,

I’m bringing back this discussion as it is a critical point for me. Some clients are insisting on the ability to customize the background color of number widgets and other widgets. However, after reviewing two discussions on this request in the forum, we have not received any feedback from Monday. I would like to know if it is now possible to modify these widgets. If not, is there another solution that preserves the quality of these widgets? While I can recreate some widgets myself, it exceeds my current skills as an intern for others.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

2 Likes

I 100% support this!!

I am curious why monday.com staff have not addressed this concern…it has been requested for 4 years and would take a very minimal amount of engineering.

2 Likes