Datas import in a connect boards column

Hello Monday’s community !

I’ve a board with details of companies (Cie’s board), I linked it with the contact’s board which contains details of all the contact of Companies. It works well, for each contact that I create, I can call the company through the list in the connect boards column.

The problem I’ve to fix in the following :
I’ve to import around 5000 contacts with the function “import contact”, all fields can be maped except the column Cie which should be maped with a connect boards column.
How can I force Monday to import this column ?

Many thanks in advance for your support

Hi @CCabourg :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment it’s not possible to import into the Connect boards column using the native import feature, I’m afraid.

That said, we do have an automation that might be of use to you here:

This would allow you to set up a logic that would automatically connect the items when you create a new item on the board.

You could also look at using our API instead!
You can read more about the API here: monday.com GraphQL API
And you can find specific info for the Connect column here: Connect Boards

We also have a part of the Community that is dedicated to our API, which is managed by our Developer Success team.
You can find this here: monday Apps & Developers - monday Community Forum

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question! :smile:

Best,

Dani

Thanks for the reply, I’m going to test your suggestion and will give my feedback.

Great! Let me know if you have any further questions :smile:

Hi again @CCabourg :wave:

Just wanted to check in and see if you needed any further assistance here?
If so, just let us know!

Best,

Dani

Hey @CCabourg

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.