Display board name on Dashboard with Gantt widget with % completion

I want to create a Dashboard with a Gantt Widget and include multiple boards (3 projects).

Issue: When I setup the above dashboard, , I don’t see the board names on the Gantt widget.

For example: I would like to see:
Board name 1
group title 1 + gantt chart
group title 2 + gantt chart

Board name 2
group title 2 + gantt chart
group title 3 + gantt chart

Board name 3

Right now, when I setup a Dashboard with 3 boards and then add a widget, I can see the group name + gantt chart and each board is separated, however, the board name isn’t displayed so it’s confusing to know what each group is for which project. I can’t figure out if there’s a way to display the board names on the gantt chart.

I found a Portfolio template that display a Gantt chart the way I’m mentioning above, however, I can’t find a way to display a % completion on the Gantt chart. I added a Numbers column on the dashboard, however, the Gantt chart doesn’t seem to let me select it for display on the gantt chart settings. A portfolio report needs to include % completion, this is a basic metric that any portfolio manager would want.

How can I achieve the above to display multiple projects and multiple groups within each project displayed as a Gantt chart separated by project and including % completion?