Displaying the Date as Today or Tomorrow

I’m looking to display the date in three ways. If the date is the same as today date, then have it displayed as the word “Today”. If the date is Today+1, display as the word “Tomorrow”. And if it is Today-1 then display as the word “Overdue”.

Similar to the below excel formula but this obviously doesn’t work. I have tried a few things to try and over come this but have had no success:

=IF(B1=TODAY()+1,"Tomorrow", IF(B1=TODAY(),"Today",TEXT(B1,"dddd")))

Hey there @Nab-test, I think there are two solutions I see as viable options for you:

1. Use the automations to update statuses depending on what day it is in relation to the due date. See the two images below,

2. I believe there is a way to use the formula column as well, the explanation would require quite some work as the solution is not rudimentary. If you have a general coding knowledge you should be able to figure out what is going on.
    This will check for all three date options you mentioned and if none match it will then output a blank cell.

If you would like an explanation let me know and I would happily provide that for you.