Do you have nonprofit webinars?

In February 2021, monday.com partnered with one of our nonprofit super users, Upchieve. You can check out the webinar here: monday.com for Non Profits | monday.com webinars - YouTube.

Do you want to see more nonprofit webinars? Feel free to share what workflows you are interested in learning more about.

1 Like

Amazing!
Which workflows were presented in this webinar?

Hey @Eran-Rozen - the workflows presented included development pipeline, corporate partner management & grant management :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Hi @lrosalanko!

Unfortunately I missed the Donors management with monday.com webinar on Dec 7, 2021.

Would it be possible to access the recording, please?

Thanks!

@tiagodoval Yes! I will post it here as soon as the link is ready. If you registered you’ll also receive an email with the recording. We have another upcoming webinar on Tuesday December 14th on grants management hosted by my colleague @Eran-Rozen! RSVP by this link

Thanks for your reply Lauren! I’m in for next Tuesday :wink::+1:

Hi! I’m also interested in the Donors management and Grant management recordings. Also, we are looking for resources on managing fiscal sponsorship processes. Bookkeepers and CPA’s that are Monday users that know anything about all three topics would also be great to find. Thanks so much for this Nonprofit portal!!

1 Like

@heyjodi thanks so much for following up! Here is the Grants management recording: Recording Registration - Zoom & Donor
Management: Recording Registration - Zoom
Could you elaborate more on the fiscal sponsorship processes? I’d love to see if we have some resources on that in particular.

Thanks Lauren! We will watch these recordings.

We are working on diagramming our fiscal sponsorship internal processes but basically it involves bringing community-led agriculture projects under our 501c3 umbrella. (That might look like community gardens, food forests, groups saving seeds, etc.) So there is an initial inquiry and application process (which is straightforward enough in Monday though we might stick with Google Forms because we can add images and make it better looking), then we have agreements to negotiate and finalize. After that is where it gets more complicated - we need to keep track of the grants they receive, their vendor payments and reimbursables, grant fulfillment budgets, reports, etc. I imagine your “Grants management” recording may be helpful here, however it’s just not only our grants we need to track, but potentially 20-50 other organizations/community group’s grant portfolios in the coming years. Of course we’ll want to tie this to a web-portal too for our fiscal sponsees to access.

It’s all little daunting for us as we’re a young organization and barely utilizing all that Monday.com has to offer! So my inquiry was along the lines of - if you have a networking opportunity, resource lists or can refer us to website developers, accountants, etc. who are Monday.com savvy that’d be helpful. We figure we can look on fivver or other sites for contract consultant support, but I thought I’d try this nonprofit community resource too.

Thanks!

Jodi

I’d love to see a really well done webinar on volunteer management. The volunteer template is ok but when I compare it to what Better Impact does for our organization, it definitely leaves me wanting more. I’d love to move all my volunteers into Monday.com but right now it just seems like a lot of work to get anywhere near the same functionality as Better Impact. Having said that, I’d be willing to be a Guinea pig in order to figure this out.

Are there templates for the workflows that Shelby shared?