Enhancing forms to be smarter by adding response fields based upon a number entered into a form

As ad admin, I would like to be able to have a form user to add a number in an early form question and have the form produce that many response fields (or response field groups). I don’t want all the data in one field, but don’t want to keep adding the conditional question of “do you need to add another?” That looks gunky on the form and not professional.

In this case, we are creating an OT request form, but the number of people and the number of hours can vary, and we do not want them to have to submit multiple forms for the same request purpose.

Hey Andrea!

I’m wondering if the early question in the form could be a dropdown column with the condition “if answer is A”, then it leads to new multiple select questions.

You can add multiple conditions to the same first question so you don’t need to add a bunch of “Do you need to add another?” questions that may or may not be filled out by the requester.

Was this what you already tried?

Let me know what you think!

Hi Charlotte, apologies for the delayed response. This could be a potential resolution, let me think on it some, as I don’t want it to seem weird in the form but in this instance it might work. It would just require a little more explanation.