Excel Link to Board

Hello

I am work on a spreadsheet that uses data from our Monday Board.

Just wondering is there a way to connect Excel with Monday so that it can grab data from Boards automatically

Cheers

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to the community.
I’d also like to know more about this…
@CXS @monday-moderators does someone have a tip?

1 Like

Hi @MrFergo, @Admeirel,

We are happy to announce that we’ve just released the auto-sync from boards feature for our Smart Spreadsheet!

It means that when you import your board to Smart Spreadsheet, all the changes made to the board later are automatically pushed to the spreadsheet.

Hope this improvement will make your experience with monday.com more pleasant and smooth.

Best regards,
Katerina Kovriga

2 Likes

Good moring @kkovriga,
Regarding the Sync option.
We don’t use GoogleDrive we use MS Teams/OneDrive/Sharepoint and have our docs there.
Exists a possibility to syncronize with MS Teams?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Frank74 ,

The Smart Spreadsheet is not synchronized with Google Docs/MS Teams/OneDrive/Sharepoint/etc., it’s just a fully functioning spreadsheet securely stored inside your monday.com instance.

You can create spreadsheets from the scratch or import your existing file (if you have one) in .xlsx/.csv formats. But you work with Smart Spreadsheets only on monday.com (if required, you may export the spreadsheet and share with your colleagues).

The auto-sync from boards feature that I’ve mentioned above means that you may import your monday board to the spreadsheet and use Excel-like cell formulas, perform aggregation, etc. And if the info on the board is updated, then these changes will be passed to the spreadsheet automatically and it will be recalculated.

Hope I was able to clear this point for you.

Best regards,
Katerina Kovriga

2 Likes