Fetch updated records

Is there any way via API to fetch all items which are updated after given time? I don’t want to retrive all records and filter by checking the updated_time as board contains thousands of records

Hey @shubhanshu :wave:

That’s a great question! You could use the Activity Logs queries in order to see all of the items that have updated in a certain period of time. You can find more info on this below in our API docs:

Activity Logs Queries

For example:

boards (ids: 157244624) {
activity_logs {
id
event
data
}
}
}

You can also apply the following arguments to the request in order to see the output of particular groups, columns, or even in a specific time range:

Let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like

Hi @AlexSavchuk , Thanks for update. That help me a lot. One more question, filters which are applying in the query such as in column_ids, it returns that column logs only in the response. As a such it is applying the projection. What i am hoping is to fetch only those records which we pass as column id and with particular value. Is there any way to achieve this?

@shubhanshu

Thank you for circling back with me!

I am not quite sure I entirely follow what you are looking to do here. To clarify further, you’d like to filter the activity logs by a specific column, and a specific value? In that case, perhaps the items_by_column_values query would work better for you?

Otherwise, I’m looking forward to haerin more about your specific need here so we can provide the most relevant info.

-ALex

Hi @shubhanshu!

Since it’s been a while since we last heard from you, I’m going to mark Alex’s response as the solution.

If this still hasn’t been resolved for you, please feel free to leave a comment within a week or start a new thread.

Thanks~

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.