I have 2 Boards
- Main board which has a lot of events and activities with timelines. This is our annual calendar and each team has a group to add their own events to it
- Single group board - this has all the same events in a single group so that we can sort the list by dates irrespective of group. It is a workaround. This list is populated through an automation on the main board which creates an item on this board for each item on the main board. I have a number of mirrored columns on this board including timeline and category.
I can see the list correctly on the Board as well as on the Gantt chart view. However if I try to create a shareable link of the Gantt chart, all I see is a blank canvas.
What I have tried
- I have tried the create a Dashboard on the second board with a gantt chart (which works) but the shareable link for this dashboard does not.
- A shareable link of the Gantt chart on the main board works fine, but it does not meet my requirements as the events are grouped by team on that view.
- Both Boards are Shareable so that type of board does not seem to be the issue. I have nevertheless tried to convert the second board to a main board with the same results.
Is there a limitation where a Gantt chart created with mirrored columns is not shareable?
For now I am arranging for someone to export a PDF of the view I want, but this is not a long-term solution.
Any help will be deeply appreciated.