Timeline Mirror column's baseline snap in the Gantt Chart is not working

Hello everyone, I’m facing an issue displaying my timeline mirror column in the Gantt chart and capturing a baseline snapshot. I need to keep track of any changes to the timeline in a connected board, and the mirror column is crucial for this. Unfortunately, I’m unable to display it in the Gantt chart or take screenshots. Any suggestions what can I do to make it happen?

I also attempted to automate the process by updating another timeline column on the same board when the mirror column changes, but the mirror column isn’t visible in the automation settings, and there’s no available recipe for this. Any insights or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you !

Hey @kpatel,

I am afraid mirrored timeline columns are not supported when using the baseline feature, which explains why you’re running into this issue - I am sorry for the setback! I encourage you to submit this as a feature request so our community can add their vote :pray:

Hi @kpatel , I’ve published an article to help you out in your desired setup. Here is the link

Thank you very much. I wish if we can set up automation on mirrored column as well.

I definitely agree. In the meantime, you can try my suggestion on the article. By the way, we are changing web address, you can view the video guide here temporarily https://youtu.be/lFIF4ZxRS94