Hiding Sub-Item columns as part of a view

Hello all!

I wasn’t able to find any answers to this on the boards or in the help documents. Hopefully I can get some help here.

I cannot for the life of me find any possible way to hide subitem columns. Is there a way to hide subitem columns and save them to a view in the same way the main item columns can be shown/hidden? Or is this functionality not available?

A brief explanation of our use case:
We are building out a large master project board that multiple teams with varying responsibilities will be accessing. In order to streamline the information they need to view and interact with, I’d like to provide each team with a saved view that hides all columns that don’t pertain to their particular responsibilities. This includes columns both in the main pulse and the subitems.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated! THANKS!

2 Likes

Hello,

Having the same problem.

help will be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

@RyanSWS @Ozi

This is currently not supported. You can only hide the entire subitems column within the view. You are able to set column permissions within subitems(lock or hide them from certain users).

I tried to check the Subitems Product Plan but it won’t load currently. With that I can’t say if the feature you’re requesting is in the works or not. I’ll check back on this later, and if it’s not listed I’ll move this topic to Feature Request.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, @andrewalmand. Hoping to have this capability in the near future. Really impacts how we envisioned our approach to building our board structure.