How to best mirror multiple columns from one board to another?

Hi everyone - fairly novice user here so apologies if this is really simple…!

I’m trying to mirror multiple columns from one board to another, and keen to understand the best way to go about this?

Do I need to have the new board set up in the same format, or would you simply rename the mirror column to correspond with the column I’ve selected to mirror?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @Jack.lme, welcome to the community, and thanks for posting!

You don’t need to have a new board set up in the same format, and you also don’t need to rename the mirror columns to correspond with the columns you’ve selected to mirror (although renaming is a good way to keep track of what information is in the column). Have you already checked out this article? It has some other good tips:

2 Likes

Hi @Jack.lme - Welcome to the wonderful world of monday! If you would like to get 20 - 30 minutes on Zoom with a personal walkthrough of the mirror columns (or any other questions you have), let me know. I provide a limited number of no charge monday․com strategy sessions each week in the community. You can book a time here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com

Enjoy your monday․com adventures!

1 Like

Thanks! Session booked :nerd_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.