How to read column value by pulseId

I have activated “Developer Mode” in my account. I found phone number column name is 1_phone95
col-name

Using webhook, I receive pulseId which is row id(i guess). webhook doesn’t send all column values. So i try to read 1_phone95 column values by the following code snippet

$query = ‘query { pulse (ids: 1339686138) { column_values { id type } } }’;
But i get the following error:
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Field ‘pulse’ doesn’t exist on type ‘Query’”,“locations”:[{“line”:1,“column”:9}],“fields”:[“query”,“pulse”]}],“account_id”:8374454}

Now my question is, how do i read all columns or a single column(1_phone95) value? Is it by pulseId or is there are any further technique?

I am highly interested to study query in detail. May i have study/documentation link please.

Thanks in advance.

Hey @sumonci :wave:

That’s a great question! Your query seems almost right! To be transparent with you, we do not have a “pulse” object in our API, and you will need to query “items” instead. I also noticed you are only querying for the ID and Type of the column, and you’ll need to add either “value” or “text” as the field you are querying as well.

This query should work:

$query = ‘query { items (ids: 1339686138) { column_values { id type value text } } }’;

I hope this helps clarify :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like

Thanks a lot @AlexSavchuk
i have one more questions, can i get only 1_phone95 column value instead of all column values?

Hi @sumonci!

Yes absolutely, you can specify the ID of the column that you want to retrieve. Is your column ID “phone95”?

If so, you can include the ID in the argument for column_values like so:

This query will return only the column values for the “phone95” column for all of your items on that board.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks @Helen
May i have a query documentation page link please.

@sumonci

Sure thing! You can find more info in our documentation page below:

API Documentation - v2

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

-Alex

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.