I would like to change the date to FR Format

hello
i’m in france and i would like to have when i use the column date in email the date like DD/MM/YEAR
Actually, when i use my date column in my outgoing email, it’s May 17th 2022 like my screen capture and i would like to have 17/05/2022 in this exemple.
Thanks you

Capture d’écran 2022-09-15 à 09.02.07

1 Like

Hey @ysocquet1,

Thanks for writing in :slight_smile:

Can you please navigate to your profile, and select the tab “Language and region”. From there, you should be able to adjust the date format to display as DD/MM/YY. Can you please let us know if this solves the problem for you?

Best,
Bianca

hello
thanks you for the answer. I’m not talking about the front, it’s ok as you can see with my first screenshot, i’m talking only when i send and email and when i use the date colum . check my second screenshot please
thanks in advance,

outgoing-email-with-date

I am looking for the same. I already made topic, but I just changed the title to reflect it better.

Hi @ysocquet1 and @Michael-PT,

Thank you for sending that screenshot/thread over - I can see what you’re referring to here!

After investigating internally, I am afraid this looks like a known limitation at this time. Whilst you can adjust the date format within the platform, the date format that appears in automations/integrations will remain in the English format. I apologize for the set back here! The team is aware of this, and do hope that at some point automations/integrations can be localized, however cannot confirm a timeline as of yet.

Thank you in advance for your understanding!

Bonjour Yannick,

Je ne sais pas si vous avez trouvé une façon d’afficher le format date en français, mais je vous partage une façon détournée pour le faire afficher.

Il s’agit de créer 3 colonnes LABEL dans le tableau :
1 x JOUR : 1 label par jour

1 x MOIS: 1 label par mois

1 x ANNÉE: 1 label comme vous voulez

Dans votre automatisation, pour le texte que l’on veut afficher dans « Email », je prends les 3 variables LABELS Jour, Mois et Année

Date de la certification: {pulse.label_1} {pulse.label} {pulse.label_2}

Résultat dans le courriel :

Date de la certification: 1er février 2023

Au lieu de ceci

Date de la certification: February 1st 2023

Espérant que cela puisse vous aider!

Donald

Bonjour Yannick,
Veuillez consulter le fichier png ci joint. Merci