image in a dashboard

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to display an image in a dashboard, and if so, how can it be done?

Hey Jeremy,

You can use the embed everything widget to embed links (including images) into your dashboard! Could this work for you?

thank you for your feedback BIANCA, can you show me an example please? and on which service do you host your image? because I have this error :

1 Like

Hey @jerem

Nachliel from Easyapps here

Our monday app Universal Embedder , Allows you to embed public URLs (Including from postimg) in your monday Dashboards, Boards, and items

You can contact us at support@easyappshq.com, and we also provide free training sessions if you need one.

Here is an example of embedding a PDF hosted in Google Drive in a Dashboard:
PDF from Drive in UE

Nachliel

Hi Bianca, with this note on the widget page, is there a plan/feature being built into the dashboards to replace the function of the widget?

Hey Desmond,

I am currently investigating this as I was also unaware of the deprecation! As soon as I have more information, I will update you asap :pray:

Hey @dnmonday - thanks so much for your patience with me (I’ve been OOO) and happy new year!

I can confirm that the Embed Everything Widget is not being deprecated and our knowledge base team will be removing this notice from the article! I apologise for the miscommunication and confusion caused - thanks for your understanding!