Item when after 72 hours

I am trying to figure out how to move an item once that status has change and it’s been in that status for 72 hours to move to other group

Hey Vannesa!

While there isn’t an “every time period, do __” automation recipe that would work for your use case, you could create a workaround automation flow like the following:

• Recipe 1: “When status changes to __, set date to today”
  • Recipe 2: “When date arrives and status is __, move to group” - in this automation recipe you would click the “when” field and make it “3 days after date arrives” and use the same date column from recipe #1

This way, you’re setting the item date to be dependent on when you last changed the status, and then you’re moving the item if that status remains three days after it was changed.

Does this help? Let me know what you think of this workaround idea! :blush:

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you. This is what I have so far. I am unable to locate the right one to show up When date arrives and status is __, move to group.

I feel like this is the closest I can get it to

Hi @vannesa.walters , this is possible using zzBots. I have created an example bot that does just that in my workspace.

The example bot does this, When “Status” is changed to “Working on it” update the item to the current date and set as “All Day Date” then Delay 72 hours and if the status is still “Working on it” then move it to specified group.

If you would like me to help you set this up in your own zzBots workspace, just chat in on our website.