Just one seat for standard plan?

Hey Guys, does anyone know how to pick a plan for the ‘standard package’ with just one seat? They don’t seem to want to make it easy and I like the gantt chart.

Thanks,
Simon

2 Likes

Hi @simon1 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At this time, our smallest paid plan is for three users. Since our platform was designed as a collaboration tool to help teams work together, our pricing model reflects having multiple members on an account together.
We know some users like to create an account with friends who are also looking to use the platform solo.
You could then create a Workspace for each user so that you’re able to easily organise your work.

Alternatively, you could take a look at our free Individual Plan that suits up to 2 users . Please note that this plan has certain limitations that you can learn more about here - Understanding the Individual Plan.
It is worth mentioning that the Gantt feature isn’t included in this plan, so it may not be the best solution for you.

We’re always looking to improve our platform, so I’d be happy to pass on this feedback to the team regarding the features available in each plan and the current user bucket plans.

Hope this helps!

Best,

Dani

I mean we all know 3 seats and not including Gantt charts on the one seat is deliberate. I’m just going to get Microsoft project 2021 for a one time fee on $200, which is apparently only 4 months of Monday.

Simin

3 Likes

Hi @simon1

Thanks for your reply.

We really appreciate your feedback here. We are always looking to see how we can improve our plans to make them the most useful for our users.
I’m sorry to hear that in this case the plan features don’t suit your needs. I will be sure to pass this on to the relevant team so that they hear this feedback.

Please do let us know if you have any other feedback you’d like us to share with the team.

Best,

Dani

If you are interested, there is some additional discussion on this topic on a feature request to make this possible on this topic: Monday for Personal use and Freelancers

+1 for one-seat plans :pray: :pray: :pray:
I know lots of one-person businesses and freelancers, myself included, that would really love to be able to use all the amazing features Monday has to offer, without paying for seats we don’t use. I personally really want to use all the features in the Pro plan just for myself but can’t justify the expense when I would only be using one seat.

3 Likes

Hey @rarestudio! Thanks for the feedback! We always want to know what people like yourself think so we can make our product the best it can possibly be! While we don’t offer this just yet, your enthusiasm for a smaller plan is noted and we’ll be keeping that in mind as we continue developing our plans! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.