Looking for a Monday.com expert

We are using Monday.com but I think are scratching the surface on what the program can do. We need help with better implementation and training. You can reach me at steve@edringtonandassociates.com.

1 Like

Hi @stevenedrington - welcome to the community! We would love the opportunity to discuss this further with you. We have reached out to the email you mentioned.

Also - I have moved this to the Hire an Expert category for better visibility for you.

Thanks Steven,
Mark

Appreciate the opportunity @stevenedrington,

Thanks for your message. Looking forward to connecting next week.

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

I appreciated your email @stevenedrington. Looking forward to see how the team at CarbonWeb can possibly help out.

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the forums - I have dropped you a line, we’re a global Monday.com ‘Gold’ partner and have packages available specifically for helping unlock the power of the platform.

Thanks.
Adam Reavill | Senior Business Consultant
IO Integration | Mobile: +44 7951 916174
adam.reavill@iointegration.com
iointegration.com | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

Please click here to schedule a meeting with me.

Hey @stevenedrington

Choosing monday .com as your business’ work management system is a commendable decision! monday .com can act as an incredible work management software for your enterprise. Unlike the traditional CRM platform, you can track all your workforce, clients, or prospect communications, boost customer engagement, and promote customer loyalty with monday .com implementation. monday .com’s built-in automation and integration capabilities help your business save time and limit tedious processes. This allows your teams and workforce to focus more on improving the customer journey.

If you’re looking to implement monday .com software within your infrastructure and train your workforce with this tool, it is effective to hire monday.com experts from the preferred partner company. Experienced monday .com professionals can help you get started quickly and effortlessly so that you can see outcomes right away.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com