Looking for a Monday consultant - immediate start, company based in Manchester, UK

*We are looking for a Monday Consultant to help us create a simple and effective project management system for our business. We are currently managing many different projects, in all departments of our business, in different ways. We want to use Monday to help us manage these processes. We are looking for an experienced individual who can help us with our project management and the set up and use of Monday ASAP. Must have availability in August. Ideally we would like someone to support as a consultant in our Manchester, UK HQ, but we will also consider remote support too.

2 Likes

Hey there @JemmaCarr and welcome to the monday.com community forums!

I understand you are looking for someone who can come to your organization to help out, but the team here at CarbonWeb is well equipped to handle work from anywhere. Our team is based out of Cleveland, OH and I would be interested in seeing how our component-by-component process would benefit you.

We are well versed in project management and setting up efficient workflows for teams of any size. If you would like to have a brief consultation please schedule with me here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you expand your environment.

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

1 Like

Hi Jemma, do you need to eventually connect Monday to other apps?

In any case, we can help. Book a Zoom call to see if we are a fit https://connex.digital/book/monday

Cheers!

Hi @JemmaCarr :wave:

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have several UK based clients and have a good system worked out in managing our time difference effectively so we can assist in August no problems.

Best first step is a conversation! Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to meet with you and better understand your use case.

international clients - special hours

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi @JemmaCarr ,

I understand your problem regarding Project Management Setup and other workflows on monday but let me tell you we can do it remotely as well.

Moreover, If you would like to integrate other applications with your Project Management Workflow, It can be done as well (be it native or custom).

We can also provide you a training so that you can understand the system and use it in a better way.

Please feel free to reach out to me at aquibcs@outlook.com and we can start immediately.

Regards,
Aquib Zafar

Lorenzo is a great guy, tested and trusted, that has been helping me with task and project management. I’m certain that if you reach out to him, he will surely assist you.
You can contact him via https://www.fiverr.com/share/Y0bAmN

I believe you should have solution to this by now if you’ve reached out to Lorenzo. If not, you can always contact him via https://www.fiverr.com/share/Y0bAmN

Hi Jemma,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @JemmaCarr,

Welcome to the monday community.

If you are in search of a seasoned professional who can help you in project management and setting up monday dot com, I would suggest you hire an expert from a certified monday partner. Before you hire an expert, you should connect with a monday.com consultant and seek end-to-end consultation on how to make the most of this Work OS.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com

Hi Jemma,

I have a couple clients based near Manchester, and up North :smile: I live in London and can certainly help with whatever you need in Monday.

Please feel free to DM me, or arrange a free 15 minute consultation, and we can go from there.

Feel free to check out my website.

Thanks,
Kofi
FiftyTechSolutions.com