Looking for a nice clean report to send to clients that are outside of organization

Hello! Looking for a nice clean report to send to clients via email. I know monday.com can export into excel but need something nicer looking that might be interactive too. The screenful app doesn’t support subitems which we would like to list out. Thank you!

Hi @kmcelroy :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

If you’re looking to provide your clients with an interactive view of their relevant projects, I would recommend adding them to the account as Guests.
This allows you to invite the client to join your monday.com account, but to only give them access to certain boards that are relevant to them.
You could create a specific board that is your client facing board and only provide them with access to this one board.

You can read more on the Guest user type here: How do I share projects and tasks with guests?

Outside of this, I would recommend using a publicly shareable board view, although this is not currently compatible with the subitems, as the subitems are still in Beta.
The publicly shareable board view allows you to take a board or board view and generate a URL link or embed code that you can then share with users outside of the account, or even embed into a website.
You can read more on this here: How to share a board view publicly

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani